A Bot Bit Our Stripe Account !!!
And we got a lot of charges to refund … most are for between $3-5 … and I’m gettin’ to them. Sorry for the inconvenience y’all.
Thank you Debbie from Wisco for calling my attention to this !!
What Happened ?
The plug-in that we use for Stripe Payments is no longer compatible with this version of ClassicPress (which is a variation of Wordpress that retains the older Admin aesthetic.)
Just a sign that I need to finally convert to a full Wordpress installation and stop being such a stubborn ass about it :/
Sorry about the inconvenience !!
What I’m Doing About It !
The first thing I did was deactivate the faulty plug-in !
Next I got in Contact with Stripe Support.
I got a few tips on how to handle the situation; learned about bulk refunds through the dashboard. Thankfully, I already had payments set to manual payouts to my bank!! Nothing had been sent to my account ~
As we can see there are quite a few incomplete payments; and payments pending — I’m going to wait for these to process. And then when the waters have calmed I will continue making the refunds.
There were quite a few successful results already …
Again, my apologies for this inconvenience.